We have been working on a couple of easy-to-use tools that can help your discussions with clients flow smoothly from assessment through to session planning and monitoring progress.
It’s derived from the new process work and the Process Based Assessment Tool (PBAT) created by Joseph Ciarrochi, Steve Hayes and Stefan Hofmann.
I think you will find this super easy to use and informative.
You can use this tool to:
- Assess a person’s current state in each of the six DNA-v areas
- Discuss at the start of the session – progress, engagement in home tasks etc
- Use it to set an agenda for areas to work on in the session
- Measure behaviour change or outcomes across sessions
- Use the disk as a way of building a visual plan for your intervention
- Use the disk is an easy take-home worksheet, session content reminder, homework etc
You can download them here.
Please do share this around and let us know what you think of it.
warmly, Louise Hayes